Partners Offer Scalable Solutions via the Creative Media Hub
SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwire – August 18, 2010) – XA.net, providers of advanced online media management and optimization platforms and services, celebrated its third consecutive profitable quarter, and announced the expansion of their partner service offerings with the Creative Media Hub, a marketplace of trusted partners providing scalable creative services and solutions.
“The XA.net team continues to add value and deliver performance for our clients with our audience-based advertising solutions,” said Rob Leathern, CEO and founder of XA.net. “Just like our data partner integrations, our Creative Media Hub allows our clients to find valuable services integrated with our buying platform to fit their needs,” Leathern added.
The Creative Media Hub’s initial vendors offer a variety of products and services fitting the budgets and needs of advertisers and agencies of all sizes:
- 4delite offers the first self-service rich media publishing platform to make eye-catching flash and HTML5 display ads for the web and mobile devices in minutes. All without writing one line of code.
- BoostCTR offers the only service that lets advertisers outsource the creation and testing of text ads through a marketing copywriter network. Advertisers only pay for ads that beat the performance of their best existing ads.
- Interpolls‘ next generation rich media technologies power campaigns for Fortune 500 marketers and their agencies, providing custom scalable solutions via HTML5, Flash, Video, and social media strategies.
- Oggifinogi is the leader in advanced rich media solutions providing the Real Time Rich Media (RTRM) suite of creative ad products delivering high-impact, feature-rich ad units with cutting-edge technology and analytics designed to deliver market leading ROI.
- OneScreen provides a video syndication and monetization platform enabling advertisers to deliver rich video experiences integrated with XA.net’s platform.
With offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles, and previous funding provided by prominent advertising technology investors including WGI Group, XA.net is poised to continue its momentum with proprietary real-time bidding and audience management technology, delivered through an easy and intuitive interface.